||Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Rotary Club of Neepawa Auction, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You can only make a bid if you are registered. You must register using your proper first and last name, address, and phone number. Failure to do so may result in loss of auction privileges.
- Write down your bidding or username and password and do not share it with anyone else. Your username will be your login when bidding, along with your password.
- This auction allows proxy bidding which will be explained each time you place a bid.
- You agree to comply with any instructions or notifications posted on the Website in relation to the use of this auction.
- The auction will be conducted in Canadian Dollars.
- Any bid that you make constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract a bid under any circumstance
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- Once you place a bid on an item you are obliged to pay for that item should you be the highest final bid amount. Please double check your bid before submitting it.
- The winning bid will be the first highest bid placed before the item closes.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to bid on our auction unless they are bidding in conjunction with their parents or legal guardians.
- We ensure that your name will not be posted on our site at any time and that only your USERNAME will be shown if it is the highest bid.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your bidding account.
- All items must be paid for and picked up from the former Chalet Carpets building on December 8, between the hours of 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Any items being picked up from a local business directly must be paid for first and then picked up within 30 days of the close of the auction with the certificate you are given.
- Rotary Club of Neepawa makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or condition of any items offered for auction. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
- If your bid is successful, you will be contacted by email and/or phone to arrange payment.
Thank you for participating in the Rotary Club of Neepawa Auction...and good luck!
Welcome to the Neepawa Rotary Online Auction. Thank you to all those who donated items or cash to this year's auction.
The auction will open at 8:00 am on December 1.
Items will close over 2 evenings. Approximately half the items will close on December 6 between 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm. The other half will close on December 7 between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Check the closing times on each item you are interested in.
You may pick up your items from the former Chalet Carpets building on December 8 from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm.