By registering for the Rotary Club of Neepawa Auction, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You can only make a bid if you are registered. You must register using your proper first and last name, address, and phone number. Failure to do so may result in loss of auction privileges.
- Write down your bidding or username and password and do not share it with anyone else. Your username will be your login when bidding, along with your password.
- This auction allows proxy bidding which will be explained each time you place a bid.
- You agree to comply with any instructions or notifications posted on the Website in relation to the use of this auction.
- The auction will be conducted in Canadian Dollars.
- Any bid that you make constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract a bid under any circumstance
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- Once you place a bid on an item you are obliged to pay for that item should you be the highest final bid amount. Please double check your bid before submitting it.
- The winning bid will be the first highest bid placed before the item closes.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to bid on our auction unless they are bidding in conjunction with their parents or legal guardians.
- We ensure that your name will not be posted on our site at any time and that only your USERNAME will be shown if it is the highest bid.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your bidding account.
- All items must be paid for and picked up at ArtsForward on December 9, between the hours of 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Any items being picked up from a local business directly must be paid for first and then picked up within 30 days of the close of the auction with the certificate you are given.
- Rotary Club of Neepawa makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or condition of any items offered for auction. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
- If your bid is successful, you will be contacted by email and/or phone to arrange payment.
Thank you for participating in the Rotary Club of Neepawa Auction...and good luck!